ND show plans....

OK, so im pretty much planning on doing the autox. Hopefully I wont
embarrass myself. Ill tow up the 82 for the autox. Don't wanna break
anything and be stranded. Its just a personal rule, any event more than
100 miles gets towed to. (AAA+ limits.)

So, what id like to do is show my 84. Its not of car show quality but, as
Dan knows, the engine is sure purdy. id like to have it be seen although
its been nothing but a daily driver/track car for the last year. Ill be
leaving the wife home for this trip so this leaves me without a driver
for the 84.

Last year Dan May flew out and was scheduled to drive the car but its
ultra fresh engine installation didn't allow me time to work out the bugs
to make it road worthy. Dan has first dibbs on the car if he wants but I
know he's a new pappa and likely wont be able to attend.

Anyone else need a Roc to drive up to the ND show this year? Here is the
deal, I supply the car, you drive it and supply the gas. Ill pay for the
show car entry which might come with an entry ticket. If not, you fund
your ticket.

Lemme know. I want to get things figured out before it gets here.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.