OT- non-Roc- opinions of Blaupunkt MP3000 or San Jose?

--=======299C1708=======

Just wondering if any listers have either of these models of car stereo.  My
wife wants one and I've personally had back luck with Blaupunkts, but maybe
it was just my luck or they are better now.  So what do you think of these?
She's actually interested in the San Jose, but the MP3000 is sounds like a
base model SanJose.  Feel free to reply off list.

Thanks

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-Just rolled 100K
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.