PLEASE help me find rod bolts!!!

check with http://germanautoparts.com they might be able to help you

Patrick

=>-----Original Message-----
=>From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
=>[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Robbie Cotner
=>Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 5:02 PM
=>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
=>Subject: PLEASE help me find rod bolts!!!
=>
=>I am sooo close to finally getting my '84 JH back
=>together, I have all the parts, except for the
=>following which I CANNOT find:
=>
=>Rod bolts(and nuts)
=>Head Bolts
=>Valve Guides(only the exhaust ones)
=>
=>I've tried NAPA, alot of other places of the sort, the
=>dealer is a rip-off(nearly $30 per valve guide, I
=>think it was around $2 at NAPA but they couldn't get
=>ahold of any)  I tried parts4vws.com, but no luck
=>there.  I even tried to email Mike Potter but got no
=>reply.  Are these really impossible to get anywhere
=>other than the dealer?  Please help-  thanks,
=>Rob
=>
=>Do You Yahoo!?
=>Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax
=>http://taxes.yahoo.com/
=>
=>Scirocco-l mailing list
=>Scirocco-l@scirocco.org