PLEASE help me find rod bolts!!!

I am sooo close to finally getting my '84 JH back
together, I have all the parts, except for the
following which I CANNOT find:

Rod bolts(and nuts)
Head Bolts
Valve Guides(only the exhaust ones)

I've tried NAPA, alot of other places of the sort, the
dealer is a rip-off(nearly $30 per valve guide, I
think it was around $2 at NAPA but they couldn't get
ahold of any)  I tried parts4vws.com, but no luck
there.  I even tried to email Mike Potter but got no
reply.  Are these really impossible to get anywhere
other than the dealer?  Please help-  thanks,
Rob