Ukrainian anybody?

Josh,

I will show him around town, but he can't stay w/me. I got a roomie moving in tomorrow. I will ask around to see if someone I know has couch space for him. My grandma was from the Ukraine, so I will try harder to hook up a paizan. What about the airport pick up? Which one is he flying into & when?

I just got stuck on the grand central yesterday after droppin my friend off at JFK in his bmw 318i. They want $1375 to replace the clutch and flywheel and thats after I paid for the tow too. I knew I should've driven him in my rocco, but I had a good parking spot.

lemme know,
Marko

--

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com