[OT] Tools

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 10:27:52PM -0800, Aireq wrote:

> and a wrench or two. So I'm thinking about looking for a new (well new to
> me) set of tools. I was thinking about just hitting up goodwill or some pawn
> shops. Or if I buy new I'll probably just end up getting craftsman at sears.
> Any suggestions? Oh I'm in the seattle area btw.

If you need to put together a full set of tools on the cheap, head up to
Harbor Freight Tools in Everett.  They're certainly not pro quality, but a
set of 'em got me through 5 years of college. www.harborfreight.com

Dan

--
We're going to have the best-educated American people in the world.

		-- Dan Quayle

(Well, someone's got to.)