'82 For sale.

I don't want it. Can't keep it running for 3 days in a row. I have had it
looked at by three different mechanics-one was an actual VW shop. It will
run fine when I leave, but then I will get driving, and it will die. Or it
will decide not to start. The car is Maroon (I will have some pictures soon)
Good structural shape, has a few rust spots. Interior is good, and it shifts
quite smoothly.

Any questions? Any offers? I need to save some money to buy a car that will
actually get me places..

Rev.