CAR WARS: episode 2 "Attack of the machinists"

--part1_b2.962b7c3.29de66ed_boundary

In a message dated 4/4/2002 1:07:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, rept@qwest.net
writes:

<<We left our hero narrowly escaping the clutches of Darth machineist.
Saved by swift negotiations, and a swap of head porting labor between
waring shops (Momentum and Darth machinist). However, Afraid of facing
their own downfalls, anti- momentum failed to appear for the final
exchange and pickup of parts to be redone (head).
Spy's from Momentum (their bottem end machinists) have linked Darth
Machinist to more treachery involving the misground crank, ruined, new
bearings, reused, stretched rod bolts, and more. Further injuring the
not so immense pocketbook of our hero.>>>

Am I not the only one that can't figure out what happened,  or should I lay
of the bong  for a while.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_b2.962b7c3.29de66ed_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">n a message dated 4/4/2002 1:07:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, rept@qwest.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
&lt;&lt;We left our hero narrowly escaping the clutches of Darth machineist. <BR>
Saved by swift negotiations, and a swap of head porting labor between <BR>
waring shops (Momentum and Darth machinist). However, Afraid of facing <BR>
their own downfalls, anti- momentum failed to appear for the final <BR>
exchange and pickup of parts to be redone (head).<BR>
Spy's from Momentum (their bottem end machinists) have linked Darth <BR>
Machinist to more treachery involving the misground crank, ruined, new <BR>
bearings, reused, stretched rod bolts, and more. Further injuring the <BR>
not so immense pocketbook of our hero.&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Am I not the only one that can't figure out what happened,&nbsp; or should I lay of the bong&nbsp; for a while.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b2.962b7c3.29de66ed_boundary--