CAR WARS: episode 2 "Attack of the machinists"

We left our hero narrowly escaping the clutches of Darth machineist.
Saved by swift negotiations, and a swap of head porting labor between
waring shops (Momentum and Darth machinist). However, Afraid of facing
their own downfalls, anti- momentum failed to appear for the final
exchange and pickup of parts to be redone (head).
Spy's from Momentum (their bottem end machinists) have linked Darth
Machinist to more treachery involving the misground crank, ruined, new
bearings, reused, stretched rod bolts, and more. Further injuring the
not so immense pocketbook of our hero.

Will his Millenium Falcon ever fly again?

Will he be able to extract revenge against the evil Darth Machinist?

Will he find out that both the woman he loves and the man he Hates most
are close relatives?

Stay tuned (no pun intended)

same car time....same car channel!