From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Cathy Boyko
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 7:45 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [Re: Tire pressure was Re: My own 2 stupid questions (tires
and trannies)]

Okay guys, this is really captivating, but I can read the gas cap (and
am even resourceful enough to deal with KPa, WTF is that all about, like
any station has a pump that reads in KPa) and I can read the max # off
the tire too, but would never inflate to anywhere near that. But I think
my original question was "what inflation are you guys running?" (as in
put a gauge on them and tell me the result) presuming that there would
be some experience with ruining tires from running too much/too little.
I think I'll start around the low 30's and add / bleed until it feels
good. Sounds like a plan. And I realize it depends on the tire too. But
thanks eh? You are the best, even when you "discuss things" in  a heated
manner. Cathy PS Ron, these rims are to replace the P slots, maybe
somebody need 8?