[Re: Tire pressure was Re: My own 2 stupid questions (tires andtrannies)]

Okay guys, this is really captivating, but I can read the gas cap (and am=
 even
resourceful enough to deal with KPa, WTF is that all about, like any stat=
ion
has a pump that reads in KPa) and I can read the max # off the tire too, =
but
would never inflate to anywhere near that. But I think my original questi=
on
was "what inflation are you guys running?" (as in put a gauge on them and=
 tell
me the result) presuming that there would be some experience with ruining=

tires from running too much/too little. I think I'll start around the low=
 30's
and add / bleed until it feels good. Sounds like a plan. And I realize it=

depends on the tire too. But thanks eh? You are the best, even when you
"discuss things" in  a heated manner.
Cathy
PS Ron, these rims are to replace the P slots, maybe somebody need 8?