16v timing

You're correct that the flywheel should only go on one way, but I've
seen them forced on with the wrong angular orientation with the poor
little alignment pin all smooched to the side.
So, as pointed out by some listers check the TDC mark is at least
generally in the right place by sticking something down the #1 spark
plug hole.
Dan