Sqealing when the steering wheel is turned

yeah, the belt on your power steering is slipping, check adjust or replace
if worn out.
you could alternatly if everything check out, use ome belt dressing to stop
the squealing

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v "ATS GTX" Prowler Orange Scirocco
1988 16v "ATS 16V" Tornado Red Scirocco
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco