From: Rick Alexander [mailto:rick@brubakerbox.com]=20
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 12:50 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: 16v timing

Joe, he is saying that the flywheel and TDC are the same, it's the v
belt pulley that is messed up. I agree that knowing where the piston is
is the very best solution. I used a dial indicator to confirm the
flywheel on my situation.

Rick Alexander
http://www.brubakerbox.com
http://clubs.hemmings.com/hams/ http://clubs.hemmings.com/vwsrus/