Don't trust ANYONE to lift your car properly

heheh, the guys at discount tire, let me run the car in teh gararge and lift
my own car because of the same reasons.
they don;t mind I jack it up on 4 4ton jack faster than any of their guys
would do it.

its a running joke now.. he tell me what bay, and I deal with the car until
I am happy then I tell the service manager and he gets 2 guys to deal the
tires the way I want them to be ..hehehe

Patrick