Today's adventures with customs

At 8:12 PM -0500 4/2/02, 16V Jason wrote:
>John, that was my experience in the past as well -- as was Mardak's
>impression of the CDN guys being nice and the US guys being pricks.
>That was -- until 2 weeks ago.

  [snipped Jay's whining about bad pronunciation and misc. verbal abuse]

Keep in mind that our (Canadian) border crossings have recently been
visited by American customs agents "helping" us to screen people
entering the country.  You guys may have gotten a taste of whatever
the hell your national guard guys were "helping" our customs
officials learn...