Body work Q: What's a good temp. covering?

--- T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Mark, I'm even thinking you can get the temp primer in BLACK so it
> will
> blend a bit better, even if it's a flat black vs gloss black thing.
>
> TBerk

Ya, that's what I was refering to when I mentioned that I wouldn't have
to match the colour.  A black primer would definately help it look less
"ghetto"...  I've used a black spray primer as a guide coat before, so
I know that it's available, but didn't know if a basic "spray bomb"
primer would hold up to rain over a month or two...  (hmmm, I wonder if
my message just got tagged by some secret U.S. government email sniffer
for using the word "bomb"... :)

Thanks,

Mark.