[Damn dealer.....]

Brian,
I got the issue resolved about the work. The service manager agreed to eat
half the cost. As for the gas tank I have contacted VWofA and they wont even
tell me the damn recalls the car has. I called a couple times and asked them
about a recall on the gas tank and they respong with "We dont show any
recalls on the gas tank" I ask can you tell me any recalls that car has on
it? Response "I'm sorry but we do not list any recalls on that car, there
might have been some on it but we can't list them unless the recall is still
open"

Nick
2001 Jetta VR6
1986 Scirocco 16v (Money Pit)