Steffen Becker

I only bought one thing from him but I believe I was the one who bought from
him first right after he joined the list and whatnot.  The price was good
and included shipping and whatnot.  I was a little leary since no one else
had used him but took a chance and it worked out and whatnot.

Dave

P.S.  Just messin' Brett!