From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 2:00 PM
Subject: Tech: 0.80 5th gear question

Okay, it has been suggested to use a .80 fifth with the 3.94 final drive.
(thanks guys, you are the best)
So next question, what is the original application? From "gears" on the .org
site, I get only AMC/CHE (115 hp) as a candidate. Is this gas? models?
years?
Just wondering where you got it from, for those running one. Thanks (I want
get this done soon......can you tell?)
Thanks, I never thought I'd be asking such tough questions...
Cathy, amazed at how quickly one mod leads to five others!