new list stuff.

--part1_163.b6d424c.29d9f890_boundary

hi!
i've been away for a while but hopefully i'll be returning for a while. i
just want to say thanks to whomever took it upon themselves to set up the new
list preferences page. that is really helpful to the lazy and computer
illeterate people like me. anyways, just wanted to say thanks!
-alan
-86 16v
-72 porsche 914w/ 350 v8

--part1_163.b6d424c.29d9f890_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>hi!
<BR>i've been away for a while but hopefully i'll be returning for a while. i just want to say thanks to whomever took it upon themselves to set up the new list preferences page. that is really helpful to the lazy and computer illeterate people like me. anyways, just wanted to say thanks!
<BR>-alan
<BR>-86 16v
<BR>-72 porsche 914w/ 350 v8</FONT></HTML>

--part1_163.b6d424c.29d9f890_boundary--