[Anyone want to trade a rabbit/golf for an 82?]

Kervin <kervinridgley@earthlink.net> wrote:
Took my nephew out for a driving lesson yesterday.  Well, he's a big kid
- 11th grade, 220lbs, just bench pressed 300lbs free weights!  He just
barely fits under the steering wheel!  I'm thinking of getting him a
rabbit just so that he can get in and out of the car.  Just a thought at
this point, but does anyone have a issue free rabbit that they want to
trade for a 82 scirocco?  =

-- =

Kervin
80 1.7 8v Ole Paul
82 1.7 8v The gift =

86 1.8 8v My everyday ride
00 tt600 =

icq# 154814286

I wonder how long it would take for my kid to notice his was gone, it's w=
edged
way in the back behind my truck...hmmm, tempting.....