[Re:mad and unique...?]

"Larry" <rocco16v@netzero.com> wrote:
I've always wanted to put an aluminum small-block Chevy in the back seat =
of
a MkI.  Turbo-Hydro400.  Very quiet exhaust. Black-out windows.  Tires no=

larger than about 235/50's.
Then, late at night, go hunting....

Larry

I'm all over that one Larry. I've got a friend with a 510 Datsun of all
things, small block, heavily modified Chevy engine under the hood. Runs 1=
0's
in the quarter. Now that IS the mod.(It's well past street legal tho, and=
 it
sure ain't quiet!)

But to the original question, I suspect most on the list will encourage y=
ou to
use the money towards a  true performance enhancement rather than big whe=
els,
combat body kits , big wings, clear tails...
So maybe save up for a 1.8 T swap, seems to be a prudent choice (a bit ov=
er
that budget though). Or a second engine, eh Allyn? =

Or a really trick paint job, unique colour but tasteful. Maybe a wide bod=
y kit
to go with it? (again, the budget...) =

Cathy, with the ordinary looking Scirocco, if there is such a thing.