WARNING: do NOT buy from 'Drayton' (.org parts 4 sale)

Fellow listers, (Note to Brett @ bottom),

This guy posted an ad on scirocco.org parts section (16v)
quote from ad:
7000$ for everything that just barely covers the engine work so you get
every thing else basicly free email me later dray ps i only have old pics
right now and im in florida the car will go any where though
drayton <karmannn@yahoo.com>
staugustine, fl USA - Wednesday, September 12, 2001 at 18:26:34 (MDT)

heres the skinny on this guy;
    This same car was posted near the begining of this year for $7000, then
for $3500. I contacted him with intention to buy. It was fairly simple, i
had $(cash, mind you), and i wanted a scirocco. I only needed to see it
before the sale. This guy ran me around for over a month. He didnt want me
to know where he lived, wanted me to meet him elsewhere. After a month of
back/forth emails/aggrivation he emails me telling me he can only sell for
$4500 (umm, talking me up in price).
    This is the same exact car, back on the .org site selling for $7000
(again). In short, dont even think of getting it. Feel free to send him a
nasty email for fucking over a list member and then thinking its just fine
to put his car back up for sale on the list web site.
    Anyone wanting further info on this joker can feel free to request all
to/from emails in this matter.
    Heres another thing, note the date/time of the post. On that day, at
that time, all that bastard could think about was selling his car.
Brett, i recommend wiping any current/future 'for sale' posts from this guy.
You know how even keeled i am, and this joker makes my blood boil.
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6) running - for now
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)