Re: [tech] limited slip

--- Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:17:09 -0700 (PDT) Mash
> <type53@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> >I plan to use the Peloquin kit on my more serious
> cars
>

> A serious car should haver nothing less than a
> QUAIFE.
>
> The diff kit wont show much improvement with any
> kind of added power over
> stock.
> FWIW, do whatch like and all that stuff.
>
> Shawn Méze

Thanks Shawn,

I don't take myself that seriously, and I can't afford
to be quaife serious :(

Maybe in a few years . . .

So, should I just skip the Peloquin kit and use my
"bolted" 9A as is?

Thanks again . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)