Re: [tech] limited slip

Yes, AGB trannies suck like the rest. Talk to my 16v car, and the 2" hole a rivet blew in the bellhousing. It happened launching out of first, easily too. I wasn't even laying into it. Felt like the tranny locked for a second then started to go. Has anyone looked into doing things to make a VW tranny with a quaiffe bulet proof? I'd like to maybe look into treating the mainshaft, synchros and gearsso that 200whp won't turn them into dust. I don't feel like replacing trannies in my mk1 every few months after it's built :(
	-ghuff