Re: coolant light

If it helps, my car started doing the intermittent flash deal but the
temp needle would die as soon as the light stopped. I tried to fix it
with a new level sensor, but it kept doing exactly the same thing. A
coolant flush, new thermostat, and checking of the hoses did nothing to
help either. After about a total of a month of driving it about town, I
had decided to live with it. On my first highway jaunt, BOOM! I had a 1.8
block that you could stick your arm through side-to-side. A shop
diagnosed the radiator fan switch as the culpret. The 2.0 was installed
with all my old goodies and the sensor was changed. It never did it
again.

Looking back, now 6 years ago, I don't see how the fan switch could've
cause the problem, but hell...it works now.

Keep in mind that 6 years ago I knew how to change the oil and check tire
air pressure, that's about it. Now I'm building 2.0's, installing
crossflows in A-2's, and have plans for a 2008cc turbo 16v. If I knew
then, what I know now...

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v