8V vs. turbo Talon (was 86 16V vs. 2.0 16V Talon)

Really? I easily snuffed a turbo Talon not too long ago with my 2.0L 8V!
Of course, he had three lard asses in the car with him ;^).
Actually, I figured he'd still kick my ass, but as we were pulling up to
the light his co-driver/smart-assed passenger asked "So, is your car
quick?" with a gleam in his eye!
Easy 2 car length lead by third gear and I caught the friggen,
artificially low rev limiter in both 1st and 2nd!
Dan