points dizzy wiring

I recently picked up a brand new european points distributor for my 16v since
the carbs are going on it now and I took out the whole engine harness in the
process of ditching the CIS-e.
Now my car is a 80 California model and came with the electronic ignition. I
see in the Bently that for points I need a balast resistor wire and wonder
how I can get that wired in. On the wire track in the diagram it gives a
value so I am wondering if I can put a resistor in there or do I need the
actual wire that comes on points cars.

Jasin
vergasser 16v