[fs] 16" wheels (5 x 100)

  now, before you get all excited, the main drawback about these is that
they're 5x100 instead of 4x100. while this may not present a problem for
some of you, please be advised that these will not fit most sciroccos
without some sort of modification. at any rate, some people may be
interested in these. i just thought i'd offer them here first before i
posted them elsewhere or sold them on ebay. i'd appreciate it if someone
could post or forward the info after the asterisks on to other list
(especially since i can't post to vw.water-cooled newsgroup (stupid
isp!) anymore). thanx.

* * * *

16" x 6.5" VW Factory Alloy Wheels (5 x 100 bolt pattern)

Dealer take offs right after arrival. Less than 50 miles on the wheels.
Might as well be brand new. List for $110 each. Will sell the set for
$300 (obo) + shipping (22# ea. @ 17" x 17" x 7" from 43081). Can't use
them on my car or else I'd keep them. Please direct all inquires to my
e-mail address as I'm not typically home to receive phone calls. Thanx.

A sample pic the wheels can be seen on the New Beetle here:
<http://www.auto.com/reviews/kc_917_vw_turbo.htm>

foxxinabox@copper.net  - If this message was forwarded, please direct
all inquires to me as the forwarder was doing me a favour. thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com