Conversions program Re: neat wing on scirocco and attn: dirk

I have a conversion program that I'd be willing to send thru e-mail for
whoever would like it.  I don't remember where I got it, but it contains
most every conversion, at least that my feeble little mind could imagine
anyway.  Heh.  I may have gotten it from a guy on the GTI VR6 list a
couple years ago.  It has conversions for acceleration, angle, area,
computer, concentration, custom, density, speed, temp, time, torque,
volume, distance, energy, flow, force, light, mass, power and pressure.
It's about 600k in size.  Lemme know if you want it and I'll send one
mass e-mail.  I'll wait a couple days for people to reply before I
send.

Mike