FS (possibly) Turbo parts

I have not decided yet if I want to go through two projects at the same
time.  I kind of like the idea of having one car to drive (even if it is
a beater) until I finish the first project.  I figure I would put this
out here before I decide if I want to use it or Ebay it.

So, I have to buy a complete turbo setup to get the extra parts I want
to finish my first project.  So I will most likely have an extra Turbo
Manifold, BAE turbo unit, Tapped Oil Pan and possibly Oil lines for
someone if they want to build a turbo system.  All you would need is a
fuel system to handle small boost.  The BAE is capable of 20 PSI, but
you would need an iginition system, intercooler, etc for that.

Email me off list with an offer if you are seriously interested.

--
Cory Langford
'86 2L Oettinger Turbo Project