Motor Mount Installation and Comparing G60 Crank with JH

*cackle* after about 3 hours.. i finally got those damn motor mounts pressed
in.. one word of advice when installing motor mounts. goto home depot and
get those cast iron electrical boxes. it fits just perfect over the hump.
and i pressed it in.. should work just as good with a vise..

I took a crank out of a spare JH i had.. (spun bearing). It is Obviously
apparent that the G60 crank and the JH crank are made with differant
materials or the G60 crank is heat treated. we did a "ring test". we took a
screwdriver and rang both cranks. both sound totally differant. we were
ringing them to see if my g60 crank had any internal cracks.

But Whoo Hoo... everything is ready to be put back together. i got my ARP
stuff. cleaned out the head. painted the block. (looks nice). eventually
i'll get pics up.

now the fun part.. rewiring the whole car...

anybody know if a golf 8v cis-e fuel distributor will work with 16v cis-e?

Wing
80' Turbo Arkay Scirocco (the ugliest one you'll ever see *sigh*) got
carried away with por 15
84' POS Rocco (with 130psi after NO2)