From: "Dan Miller" <Sir_Rocco@veedub.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 8:41 PM
Subject: lets see, staart engine then hook up
ammeter...crank..crank..crank...FUÇK!

> ok, so i made a harness and everything for the mixture test.  Go to start
the car, nothing.  i smell gas, but it doesnt start.  The tach jumps when im
cranknig it, sometimes up to 5000rpm, fuel pump relay clicking, almost
buzzing like a mother.  Check all the grounds, coil is connected, grounds
are connected, plug wires are connected, no fuel leaks, CSV working perfect,
what else could it be?  so i drain the coolant and replace the thermotime
switch which was faulty, but the engine used to start.  now it wont.  Cant
find my 5/8th plug socket so cant replace teh plugs.  Could plugs fouled
with soot from an extremely rich engine cause it to not start? or has my
coil died?  Really getting sick of my car not working....