Re: 2.0 Motronic swap questions

Jason,

I was seriously considering doing the same swap on my 16v, but i havent
found any data showing if there are in fact legitimate benefits.  I've since
decided to keep with CIS-E and maybe stick in a fuel enrichment module...for
the time being at least.  It's alot cheaper, and maybe results are comparable.
 Does anyone on the list have actual numbers?  I've heard that Brett's car
is quite fast with this setup, and ive heard its not worth doing.  Whats
the deal?

koabi

ps: do you need motronic injectors for the conversion?