Re: 2.0 Motronic swap questions

Yeah, sorry bout that Brett, i knew that stuff was on .org, but completeley
forgot about it!  Thanks for your effort in putting that together!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (muh baby!)
'81 Scirocco S (at the body shop NOW!)
'81 Scirocco S (12 pack rocco)
'80 Scirocco S (only the rear half)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (winter beater..rice Rice RIIIIIICE!)
****
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx
My web page (work in progress!)