RE: Parts from Poland: list

> this may seem obvious, but Scirocco 16V lights = most
> "euro" lights.

Well, one can never be too clear, right? :^)

> in europe, the Scirocco 16V for the most part came
> with black bumpers and black body kit - so are these
> black?

I have no idea what these will look like. However, I do expect some digital
pics before I get a shipment in. Right now, the question is how much will
duty costs run? It seems to me that we could just low-ball the stated value
of the goods and then pay little in the form of duties. But, I really don't
know much about this stuff. -anyone have some good advice for me?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!