Re: Parts from Poland: list

--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@home.com> wrote:
> Yo, my guy in Poland has been scrounging through the
> VW yards and found us
> some goodies. I don't have exact prices for stuff
> yet, but the example
> pricing that I was offered is pretty damned amazing.
> Here's the list of what
> may become available...
>
> Almost guaranteed:
> Scirocco 16v euro lights
> Corrado eurolights
> Scirocco 16v front/rear bumpers
> european 16v intake cam (KR-spec)
> fast road/rally 16V cams (new, set of exh/intake)*
> Audi S2 lights (ellipsoid type & standard)

Scott:

Thanks!

this may seem obvious, but Scirocco 16V lights = most
"euro" lights.

in europe, the Scirocco 16V for the most part came
with black bumpers and black body kit - so are these
black?

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)