(FS) '84 Scirocco cheap

Hey guys,

I've got a silver '84 Scirocco sitting here that I'd rather
not have sitting here.  Yes, I will eventually get around
to fixing it if nobody takes it, but it will be awhile.
The problem is, it has some rust in the gas tank, and I
don't know how much of the rest of the fuel system is
contaminated.  (Runs on 3 cylinders)

Silver, 5spd (4k), blue interior, power windows, pretty
straight with one dent in p-side fender, minor rust around
wheel arches.  $250 & haul it home.

Or it'll sit here 'til Gawd knows when...   *sigh*

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
Sciroccos! Pickups! Passats! Oh my!