From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Accidi2000@aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 10:52 PM
To: Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Armored door plates!!!

Oh my goodness, you had plates and they still got in, thats fucking
unbelievable. they pryed until they got in??, wow, well i still think im
gonna get a set, the weirdest thing about the whole thing is that ive been
living in these apartments for years and nothing has happened to anyone im
pretty sure, and now somebody with presicion gets in my door and its funny,
whoever did it cut my stereo wires hella courteously their still hella long,
i think thats kinda funny, they could have been fucked up and cut them
behind
the butt connectors, im glad about that but fuck, my setup was a total peice
of shit also i just dont get it, i got that cd deck used for 20 bucks and
the
6x9s were optimus radio shack peices of shit, the speakers cost about 30 and
the boxes were 20 i think, i mean fuck, ASSHOLES, LEAVE MY VW ALONE.

Aaron Carter
SAC/DAVIS
88 16v rocco