RE: Missing spark gremlin strikes again!!!

Is your ignition switch flaky?  It's a cheap fix.  I had a similar problem
no my '82, and I replaced the fuse/relay panel (which improved the situation
and kept my blower from popping fuses), and since I replaced the igntiion
switch last winter it hasn't missed a beat.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle