Re: RC134 conversion question

Yes, remove the valves from the end caps. The new end pieces are different
sizes and just screw on. Use a plumbers seal or teflon tape.
Good luck

>>THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. . . . .
Professionals built the Titanic.

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)
Albany NY