From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dan Miller
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 1:26 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: adjusting fuel mixture

hello all, havnt posted in a while.

what is the (relatively) quick and easy shadetree mechanic procedure for
adjusting the fuel mixture on a 16v mkII?  im completely sure that the fuel
mixture is my chronic problem.  i replaced the plugs with brand new bosch
platinums, and after 2 months they're already loaded up with soot.  please
list all tools needed---NOT THE IDLE MIXTURE ADJUSTMENT

dan miller

"ill rub my own back, thank you"