Re: Rotor Question.

Cory,

I cannot believe the Brembos are three times the quality of the Zimmermans.
IMO the only thing that would justify going with the Brembos is if you were
replacing brakes on say a .......McLaren, Diablo, F-40/50.

I had a set of X-drilled 10.1 PowerStop (cheaper-than-Zimmerman) rotors that
I ran on two different Scirocco's for over 5 years.
I just recently replaced them because the runnout exceeded the thickness of
a dime on each side.
They never warped, never glazed, no stress cracks, no grooves, they still
looked perfect (besides the run-out of course).
And most of the west coast listers can tell ya about my braking style (I
found stickier tires  :p  )
Go for the Zimmermans and spend the extra cash on good pads. :^)

HTH

Randy
81 Scirocco S "Cosmos"
81 Scirocco S "Mars"