PA area tuners and options

I have a 1986 8v rocco and i have decided to put some money into it and i
would like to have the work professionaly done for once while i have had
success with the work i have done i would like to have the work done and not
have to worry about it for once. I have approxamatly 3 grand to spend i
would also like to work a paint job into that amount, OK i would like to do
a 2.0L engine swap but i don't think that is really fesable with the amount
i want to spend so my other option is a turbo system. i am looking for power
if u haven't noticed. I am very happy with the handleing of the car right
now and i will eventualy have to get new tires especial if i have alot more
power all of a sudden. I am located in Wayne, PA just out side of philly and
i am looking for a tuners in the area because awe doesn't work on anything
older than 92 anymore any ideas??? thanks

DJ