Free Scirocco in Rockford Michigan

>not mine

Like the title says, I have a 1982 Scirocco, engine swapped 1.8 16v. 16v
body kit, painted crappy grey, has a dent in the front right fender, and
left rear quarter. It ran great until the fuel pump fell on the ground.
Interior is mostly stripped, but I have most of the parts in my shed. Back
tires are flat, but they hold air for a while  Anyway, free to anyone who
wants to come pick it up, you'd need a trailer. I was gonna use it as a
basis for a clubrally car but the swapped 16v makes me open class, and I
dont have the $$ now. Im in Rockford Michigan, about 20 minutes from Grand
Rapids.
call
(616)
633-6603