Re: [Re: power shifting]

Thanks guys, that should keep him happy, lots of opinions both ways. As for
more money than sense, well, yeah, the car would be in the boneyard if I had
sense, as would many others on the list ( come on, how much have we all spent
on these cars...)
Good memory Tony, ideal shift point is at 6800, don't know why I even
mentioned rpm's, shift light will remind him.
I don't know why he's wanting to ask about it anyway, but it should shave off
some time I guess. And we did buy the car to drag race, so some risk is
inherent, just a matter of balancing gain with risk. And consistency.
What do you bet I'll be asking about clutches again real soon ?(or who's got a
tranny they don't need...) Thanks, Cathy