From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: "Dirk Schneider" <Dirk@Scirocco2.de>; "16volt"
<scirocco16v@scirocco16v.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Re: the function of rearwings...]

SCIROCCO2@t-online.de (Dirk Schneider) wrote:

> When it comes to wings....go big or go home hehe.
> Shannon

I was sure you were chiming in here Shannon ! ;-)

recently I heard that the size of the rearwing is often
in contrast to the drivers' dick, what do you think
about that  as an owner of a Z-400 ? ;-))

Greets
Dirk ;-)

Okay, how does it work for us gals? I have (two cars with) two decent sized
wings...