wheel info (update)

  well, considering last time i asked for pictures of factory vw wheels
(4 x 100) the wtc was crashed into, i'm not going to directly ask for
them this time. if you have 'em, send 'em. nothing huge, please. either
that or let me know before you send it. i no longer have a way of
chceking my e-mail online due to switching my isp.
  UPDATE: i've now retrieved most of the numbers for the wheels that i
had on my pages. additionally, thanx to the etka at work, i've also got
pictures of another 15-20 wheels that i'm going to need real pics of.
i'll let you know when it all gets put up on my web site. thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com