Re: [OT][Opinions on California Squeegee]

I ended up with streaks from the silicone when I use a similar product.  It
works great when the surface is wet, but if one edge is travelling on the
part you already dried, it leaves a streak like a pencil eraser did.  Maybe
the version you have used is better in this regard?  Other than that it
worked really well, but I don't dry my car anymore.  I use a "self-drying"
car wash, which doesn't really dry itself completely, but gets close enough
that a few swipes on horizontal surfaces with a clean towel will pick up the
few drops it leaves behind.

Sincerely;
Brian Haygood